Saturday, February 11, 2012

Wait...how long has it been?












Clearly I am not very good at time management because it appears that I have let about 8 months lapse since my last update. Mukherjee life is going very well and everyone is healthy and happy. Neena is nearly one (What? How did that happen?) and is just a joy to be around. She is a bit more clingly than big sis but I'm not going to lie, I kind of like it. She has taken a few steps but just isn't really in a big hurry to be mobile. I think she would rather be picked up than make the extra effort to do it herself. And Leela is on her way to the big number four (Seriously?) and she is truly loving her role as big sister. She is so protective of Neena, just like a little mother hen. She is learning how to read and can't refrain from sounding out every single word she sees when we are out..which I love! Every day seems to wear me out more and more but we sure do have a lot of fun and a lot of laughs.

No comments:

Post a Comment