Monday, March 28, 2011

She's Here!






Ok..so it'sbeen a month, a month today actually but how quickly time flies when you're having fun! We welcomed Neena Calissta Mukherjee into the world one month ago today at 8:46am. The delivery went smoothly and other than a very short lived battle with low blood sugar, the hospital experience went well. I really don't want to jinx myself but she has been a fabulous baby. Besides having some pretty significant reflux, she is such a calm and happy little girl. Big sister is adjusting pretty well to sharing the limelight and seems to really like her...so far. Leela turns 3 today, which still just amazes me. I can't believe how fast 3 years has gone by and it seems like having another baby has just made the time go even faster. As tired as I may be, I am truly enjoying every second of being a Mom of two.



No comments:

Post a Comment